JapanWireless Data Communication Equipment Rental Service Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") apply to the JapanWireless Service (rental service for data communication equipment (mobile WiFi router devises) and related accessories (hereinafter referred to as "communication equipment")), provided by Inbound Platform Corporation (headquartered at 6-14-5 Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, SW Shimbashi Building 4th floor, hereinafter referred to as the "Company"). The purpose of these Terms is to establish the rights and obligations between the Company and the customers (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer") who use the Service. Please read these Terms carefully before using the Service.
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Application of Terms and Conditions)
- The purpose of these Terms is to define the rights and obligations between the Company and the Customer regarding the use of the Service, and they apply to all relationships related to the use of the Service between the Customer and the Company.
- In addition to the contents of these Terms, various provisions separately defined by the Company on the website (such as descriptions of the Service, rate plans, help, Q&A, and guidelines, hereinafter referred to as "Guidelines, etc.") form part of these Terms. In the event of any inconsistency between the content of these Terms and the content of the Guidelines, etc., the Guidelines, etc. shall take precedence.
Article 2 (Matters to be Confirmed)
The Service is a rental service for communication equipment, and does not transfer the ownership of the communication equipment, or the name of the communication line usage contract used for the provision of the Service to the Customer.
Article 3 (Changes to the Terms)
The Company may change these Terms without obtaining the consent of the Customer if there are legitimate reasons, such as instructions from telecommunications carriers, amendments to laws, or necessity for service provision. In such cases, the Company shall notify the Customer in advance of the change, the contents of the amended Terms, and the effective date of the change, by the method specified in Article 5 (Method of Notification). If the Company changes these Terms in this manner, the Customer shall be deemed to have agreed to such changes.
Article 4 (Changes to Service Content)
The Company may change the usage fees and other service content of the Service without obtaining the consent of the Customer if there are legitimate reasons, such as instructions from telecommunications carriers, amendments to laws, or necessity for service provision. In such cases, the Company shall notify the Customer of the changed service content by the method specified in Article 5 (Method of Notification), and the changed service content will be applied thereafter (or from the separately specified effective date of the change, if applicable). By continuing to use the Service after such changes, the Customer shall be deemed to have agreed to the changes.
Article 5 (Method of Notification)
Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all notifications from the Company to the Customer shall be made in writing, by e-mail, telephone, or by posting on the website operated by the Company or by any other method specified by the Company.
Article 6 (Changes to Customer Information)
- If a customer changes their name, contact information (telephone number, email address, etc.) (hereinafter collectively referred to as "customer information" in this Article) after applying for the use of this service (including cases of corporate mergers and company splits), the customer shall promptly notify our company.
- If a customer fails to give the notification in the preceding paragraph, any written or electronic mail sent by our company to the customer's pre-change customer information shall be deemed to have reached the customer at the time of transmission.
- If a customer gives the notification in paragraph 1, any written or electronic mail sent by our company to the customer's post-change customer information shall be deemed to have reached the customer at the time of transmission.
- The customer shall be responsible for any damages caused by the failure to give the notification in paragraph 1 or by providing false customer information to our company. Our company shall not be liable for any damages unless there is a reason attributable to our company.
Chapter 2 Contract
Article 7 (Application for Use)
Our company may not accept the application for the use of this service in the previous paragraph if any of the following items apply. In such a case, our company will notify the relevant customer. However, our company shall not be liable for any refusal and shall not be obligated to explain the reason for the refusal.
- When there is a reasonable reason to believe that the customer may violate these Terms and Conditions
- When there is a risk that the customer may fail to pay the debts related to the use of this service
- When the customer has entered a particularly false fact in the application
- When there is a risk that the service will be used illegally or in a manner contrary to public order and morality
- When there is a risk that the customer may use the service in a manner that damages the credit of our company or the service
- When the customer is found to be a gang, gang member, person who has not passed five years since leaving a gang, quasi-gang member, gang-related company, racketeer, social movement advocate, special intelligence violence group, or other similar anti-social forces (hereinafter collectively referred to as "anti-social forces") or has a relationship with anti-social forces
- When our company determines that there are technical or operational difficulties
- When there are other reasonable reasons to judge that the service cannot be provided or is not appropriate
Article 8 (Formation of Contract)
- The contract for the use of this service shall be established when the customer completes the application and payment procedures designated by our company, and our company sends a notification stating that the application has been completed to the customer.
- After our company's acceptance, if the rental communication equipment cannot be provided to the customer due to delayed return or other circumstances, our company shall notify the customer by the method specified in Article 5 (Method of Notification) by three days before the desired start date of use. In such a case, if there is no reason attributable to our company for the occurrence of the situation, our company shall not be liable for any damages to the customer.
Article 9 (Rental Period of the Service)
The rental period of this service is on a daily basis, starting from the usage start date (Japan Standard Time) until the usage end date (Japan Standard Time). The specific duration will be determined by the customer during the service application process.
Article 10 (Shortening or Extension of the Rental Period of the Service)
- If a customer wishes to shorten the rental period, they must inform our company by the day before the usage start date. Shortening the rental period after the usage start date is not possible. Even if the customer returns the device before the usage end date, we cannot refund the usage fees.
- Cancellations made before the usage start date are free of charge if the rented communication devices have not yet been shipped. If the devices have been shipped but the cancellation is made before the usage start date, a cancellation fee of 1,100 yen (tax included) per device will be charged, and the remaining amount will be refunded. For shortening the rental period before the usage start date, the difference between the original and shortened usage fees will be refunded.
- All matters in this Article must be handled via email. In this case, the customer must clearly specify the applicant's name, product name, and usage start date in the email.
- If a customer wishes to extend the rental period, they must apply to our company by the day before the scheduled end date of the rental period. However, extension applications may be denied depending on inventory availability. Additionally, the terms and conditions applicable at the time of application will apply to the extended rental period.
Article 11 (Prohibition of Assignment)
Customers may not transfer, succeed, provide as security, undertake, or otherwise dispose of their contractual position, rights, or obligations arising from the rental agreement, in whole or in part, to a third party without the written consent of our company.
Chapter 3 Service Content
Article 12 (Service Content)
- The content of the service provided by our company pertains to the following items:
- Rental of data communication equipment and optional devices (translation devices), etc.
- Arrangement of alternative communication devices in case of device malfunction
- Other matters related to the aforementioned items
- Communication devices and accessories include mobile Wi-Fi devices (including built-in SIM cards and batteries), charging cables and adapters, mobile batteries, soft covers, zippered pouches, and return envelopes.
Article 13 (Conditions of Communication)
- Customers can communicate using the data communication line of the communication equipment, etc., only when it is within the service area specified by the telecommunication carrier (hereinafter referred to as "telecommunication carrier") and the communication equipment is in range. However, even within the service area, there may be instances where communication (including reduced communication speed) may not be possible in areas with poor signal reception, such as indoors, underground, high floors of buildings, tunnels, behind buildings, mountainous areas, remote islands, and at sea (this list is not exhaustive). The farther away from densely populated areas, the weaker the signal and slower the speed. Please be aware of this beforehand.
- Communication services provided by telecommunication carriers shall comply with the communication protocols separately specified by the telecommunication carriers for communication equipment, etc. However, the transmission speed of such communication protocols is not guaranteed.
- The transmission speed of communication services provided by telecommunication carriers may vary depending on communication conditions, communication environment, and other factors. The maximum communication speed displayed by the telecommunication carrier for the communication equipment, etc., is the maximum speed according to the standards, and does not guarantee a constant communication speed. Furthermore, the communication speed may change depending on the congestion of the line.
- The maximum communication speed displayed by the telecommunication carrier for the communication equipment, etc., is the maximum speed according to the standards, and does not guarantee a constant communication speed. Furthermore, the communication speed may change depending on the congestion of the line.
Article 14 (Fair Use and Restrictions)
Customers agree that, in order to provide fair and equitable communication services to all users, the telecommunication carriers may suspend or restrict the use of communication equipment rented to customers in cases where any of the following applies:
- Excessive load on the telecommunication carrier's communication line related to the communication equipment, regardless of the communication volume.
- Other reasonable reasons for the telecommunication carrier to suspend or restrict communication.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any suspension or restriction of communication under the preceding paragraph unless there is a cause attributable to the Company. In addition, if there is a cause attributable to the customer for the suspension or restriction of communication, the Company shall not refund any usage fees to the customer.
- the provisions of paragraph 1, customers may request the resumption of communication or the lifting of restrictions (hereinafter referred to as "resumption of use") by following the procedures prescribed by the Company. If such a request is made, the Company shall, in principle, resume the provision of the service after conducting the necessary checks and procedures for resumption of use. However, customers agree that there may be cases where resumption of use is difficult due to technical or other reasons. Additional fees may be incurred for the resumption of communication use.
Chapter 4 Fees, etc.
Article 15 (Usage Fees)
- The usage fees for the Service and the fees for other options shall be the amounts presented on the website at the time of application. The usage fees shall be calculated based on the amounts specified on the website according to the usage period.
- Usage fees will be incurred during the usage period, regardless of the actual use of communication.
- If payment of usage fees cannot be confirmed by the Company's designated payment due date due to an extension or other reason, the data communication of the communication equipment may be suspended, and a late payment penalty of 14.6% per annum may be charged.
- The Company may revise the fees for the Service in the future if it becomes necessary to increase or decrease them due to changes in taxes, public charges, or economic conditions.
Article 16 (Billing and Payment Methods)
- Payment for the usage fees of this Service shall be made at the time of application by credit card or any other payment method designated by the Company.
- The Company may delegate the billing and receipt of payments from customers, including usage fees as set forth in Article 15(1), to a third party based on the usage contract.
- If the Company cannot confirm payment or settlement at the time of application, the customer shall not be able to apply for the use of this Service.
Chapter 5 Communication Devices
Article 17 (Delivery of Communication Devices)
- The customer shall receive the rented communication devices according to the method selected by the customer at the time of application, among those designated by the Company.
- The customer shall inspect the communication devices received as per the previous clause on the day of receipt and immediately notify the Company if any defects or discrepancies in quantity are found. The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the customer due to their failure to inspect and notify, unless the cause is attributable to the Company.
- Upon receiving notification from the customer as per the previous clause and recognizing defects in the communication devices, the Company shall, at its expense, repair or replace them. Furthermore, if the Company acknowledges a shortage in quantity, it shall promptly deliver the missing items to the customer.
- If the communication devices cannot be delivered to the customer by the scheduled delivery date due to force majeure, such as bad weather, or due to accidents or delays during transportation not attributable to the Company, or if the customer is unable to receive them, the Company shall not be liable for any damages beyond the usage fees for the days when the devices could not be used.
Article 18 (Warranty for Communication Devices)
The Company warrants only that the communication devices have normal functionality when received by the customer and does not warrant their suitability for any specific purpose of the customer, including any other matters or properties.
Article 19 (Management of Communication Devices)
The customer shall maintain and manage the communication devices with the care of a prudent manager and shall not engage in the following actions when using them:
- Transfer, resale, analysis, modification, alteration, damage, destruction, loss, or contamination (affixing seals, cutting, coloring, etc.), or removal of affixed seals
- Use for purposes other than those normally expected for communication devices
- Violation of the Telecommunications Business Act, the Mobile Phone Improper Use Prevention Act, or any other applicable laws and regulations
- Any other actions that are reasonably deemed inappropriate in light of the nature and purpose of this Service
- All actions taken in connection with the communication devices shall be deemed to be the customer's actions.
Article 20 (Loss, Damage, etc. of Communication Equipment)
- The customer shall promptly notify the Company if the communication equipment is lost, damaged, or stolen. In this case, regardless of whether or not such notification is made, the customer shall be responsible for any communication charges incurred through unauthorized use.
In the case of the preceding paragraph, the customer shall pay the following penalty fees for the communication equipment to the Company, unless the cause is attributable to the Company. Please note that the penalty fees differ depending on whether or not you have opted for the insurance option.
- Without Insurance (tax-excluded)
- Mobile-Wifi router (Premium Wi-Fi/ Business Wi-Fi):
- Body (Including SIMcard) JPY 40,000
- Back cover of Router JPY 2,000
- Built-in Battery JPY 4,000
- Mobile Battery JPY 2,000
- AC adapter (plug-in): JPY 1,000
- USB Cable JPY 1,000
- Plastic Zipper Pouch JPY 1,000.
- Pocket Translator: JPY 20,000
- With Insurance (tax-excluded)
- Mobile-Wifi router (Premium Wi-Fi/ Business Wi-Fi):
- Body (Including SIMcard) JPY 10,000
- Back cover of Router JPY 500
- Built-in Battery JPY 1,000
- Mobile Battery JPY 500
- AC adapter (plug-in): JPY 250
- USB Cable JPY 250
- Plastic Zipper Pouch JPY 250
- Pocket Translator: JPY 5,000
- In case of loss or theft, the customer shall obtain a certificate from a Japanese police station or other public authority and present it to the Company.
Article 21 (Return of Communication Equipment and Termination of the Service)
- Customers shall return the rented communication equipment (including optional equipment) in its "original condition" to the Company using the enclosed return envelope within 2 days, including the end date of the rental period (valid until the postmark of the day following the end of use). If the enclosed return envelope is lost, customers shall send or bring the equipment to the Company at their own expense.
- If the equipment is not shipped within 2 days, including the end date of use (valid until the postmark of the day following the end of use), a late fee of JPY 700 per unit per day will be incurred from the third day after the end of use (the same applies to optional equipment). Late fees will be incurred from the postmark date of the day after the day following the end of use. However, for shipments from overseas, the "return date" will be based on the arrival date at our company, not the postmark date. Late fees will be invoiced to the customer after the product is returned.
- If the equipment does not arrive at the Company within 10 days after the contract usage end date, it will be treated as lost, and a penalty fee of JPY 40,000 per unit will be charged. However, if the user does not respond to inquiries from the Company in this case, an additional penalty fee of JPY 60,000 per unit will be charged separately (total penalty fee of JPY 100,000 per unit for unreturned and uncontacted after 10 days from the contract usage end date. However, if insurance is included, the charge will be JPY 70,000 per unit). Paid penalty fees cannot be refunded even if the rented communication equipment is returned later.
- The "original condition" of the rented communication equipment set means that all items, including the data communication equipment, accessories, and optional equipment received from the Company, are undamaged and complete, just as they were when received.
- If the customer's personal belongings are mixed in with the returned items, the Company will dispose of them, so please understand.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage due to transportation accidents during the return process.
Chapter 6: Customer Responsibilities, etc.
Article 22 (Compliance, Agreements, and Prohibited Matters)
- Customers shall comply with or agree to the following items when using the Services:
- Customers shall be responsible for the use of information obtained through host computers, network centers, and access points (hereinafter referred to as "Network").
- Customers shall not sublease the Services to any third party without the consent of the Company.
- Customer's personal information may be disclosed when requested by judicial authorities or other public institutions. In addition, the usage of the customer's communication equipment may be processed as statistical information that cannot identify individuals, or may be provided to the Company, communication carriers, or third parties with the consent of the customer.
- All communications through data communication shall be considered as the customer's communication.
- Customers shall comply with the Company's terms and conditions, as well as the communication carriers' terms, rules, and usage conditions.
- In the event that the Company transfers its business related to the Services to another party (including but not limited to any form of business transfer, company split, or other cases where the business is transferred), the customer agrees that their position under these Terms and Conditions, the rights and obligations based on these Terms and Conditions, and the customer's personal information and other necessary information will be transferred to the transferee along with the business transfer.
- Customers shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Services:
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights or other rights of others (including the Company and communication carriers).
- Acts that infringe on or potentially infringe on the property, privacy, or portrait rights of others.
- Acts that discriminate against, defame, or damage the reputation or credibility of others.
- Acts of fraud, business obstruction, or other criminal activities, or acts that incite or instigate such activities.
- Sending, recording, or posting obscene, child abuse, or child pornography images, audio, text, or documents that may have a negative impact on children and adolescents.
- Acts that involve or may lead to drug-related crimes, abuse of controlled substances, or advertising unapproved pharmaceuticals.
- Advertising money lending without registering for a money lending business.
- Establishing or promoting pyramid schemes or chain sales transactions.
- Tampering with or deleting information available through the Services, such as other people's websites.
- Sharing one's ID information with others or placing it in a state that can be shared by others.
- Impersonating others when using the Services (including unauthorized use of another customer's ID information and tampering with email header sections for disguise purposes).
- Sending or leaving harmful computer viruses or other computer programs in a state where others can receive them.
- Posting advertisements or other messages on message boards, etc. (including net news, mailing lists, chats, etc.) managed by others in a manner or content that is contrary to the intentions of the administrator.
- Sending, recording, or posting advertising, promotional, or solicitation documents (including email) without the recipient's consent.
- Sending, recording, or posting documents (including offensive emails) that may cause disgust or are likely to cause disgust to the recipient without their consent.
- Encouraging or inviting participation in illegal gambling or gambling activities.
- Undertaking, brokering, or inducing (including requests to others) illegal acts (such as illegal transfer of firearms, unauthorized manufacturing of explosives, child pornography distribution, forgery of public documents, murder, threats, etc.).
- Transmitting gruesome information, such as images of homicide scenes, images of animal abuse or killing, or any other information that would cause significant disgust to others, to an unspecified number of people
- Encouraging or inducing suicide, or providing information on dangerous suicide methods to others
- Promoting actions that lead to crimes or illegal activities, or encouraging the publication of information that defames, insults, or invades the privacy of others without justification
- Engaging in acts that violate public order and morals, such as prostitution, violence, cruelty, or causing harm to others
- Unauthorized access to facilities, equipment, or systems owned by others
- Using the Service in a manner that imposes significant strain on the telecommunications equipment and servers of others or hinders their operation
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or engaging in similar activities related to the systems that comprise the Service
- Damaging or interfering with the functionality of software, hardware, servers, or networks used by the Company or third parties
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in connection with the Service
- Engaging in any other acts that violate these Terms, applicable laws or public order and morals, or significantly infringe on the rights of others
- Knowing that an act falls under any of the preceding items, promoting, inducing, or inciting such acts
- Engaging in acts that the Company deems to potentially fall under any of the preceding items
Article 23 (Service Slowdown and Suspension)
The Company may suspend the Service if the customer falls under any of the following conditions:
- There is suspicion of unauthorized use of the Wi-Fi router and the Company needs to investigate
- Payment for the Service fees or other debts is not confirmed even after the due date has passed
- It is discovered that false information was provided in the application for the Service
- Continuation of the Service becomes difficult or is at risk of becoming difficult due to telecommunication equipment failures, server failures, fires, power outages, natural disasters, or other force majeure events
- Abnormalities, malfunctions, or other issues arise in the servers or related systems associated with the Service that hinder its smooth operation
- Engaging in acts specified in the previous article
- A suspension order is received from a telecommunication provider related to the provision of the Service
- There are other reasonable grounds to temporarily suspend the Service
- The Company shall not be responsible for the measures taken under the preceding paragraph unless there is a reason attributable to the Company.
Article 24 (Restrictions on the Use of the Service)
- There may be cases where you will be unable to use the communication equipment rented from our company if any of the following apply:
- The use of the communication equipment of the telecommunications carrier is restricted.
- The telecommunications carrier is restricting communication services, etc., due to operational or technical reasons.
- Excessive burden is placed on our company's or the local telecommunications carrier's communication lines due to heavy communication usage, regardless of the amount of data transmitted, such as video streaming, online gaming, OS/software/app online downloads and updates, VOIP, FTP, etc.
- If you discover any abnormalities during the use of the Service, please contact us promptly. We will explain the situation to the line provider and request restoration work. However, there may be cases where communication remains unavailable or slow during the specified usage period. In such cases, we will not refund any fees to the applicant. Please note that the WiFi router is not guaranteed to function properly in all environments, as its performance may depend on the connected devices, software, and individual differences of the equipment itself. There may be cases where the router does not function properly due to the usage programs or system settings of your computer. In such cases, please contact your computer manufacturer.
- Our company shall not be held responsible for any communication issues specified in the preceding paragraph unless there is a reason attributable to our company.
Article 25 (Damages)
- If a customer causes damages to our company due to a reason attributable to the customer in connection with the use of the Service, the customer shall compensate our company for the damages suffered.
- If a customer fails to pay usage fees or other debts for a certain period of time, the use of the Service will be suspended, the usage contract will be deemed terminated, and a penalty fee will be claimed. However, if our company has incurred damages exceeding the aforementioned amount, this shall not preclude us from claiming the excess amount. In this case, the customer shall promptly return the communication equipment and other items to our company upon request.
- If a customer causes damages to a third party in connection with the use of the Service, or if a dispute arises with a third party, the customer shall resolve the matter at their own responsibility and expense, provided that there is no reason attributable to our company, and shall not impose any responsibility on our company. If our company is held responsible by other customers or third parties, despite no reason attributable to our company, the customer shall resolve the dispute at their own responsibility and expense, indemnify our company from any liability, and compensate for any outlays made by our company.
Chapter 7 Miscellaneous
Article 26 (Termination of the Contract for the Use of the Services)
- The Company may immediately terminate the Service Agreement if the customer falls under any of the following reasons:
- Failure to pay the contractual obligations, or it is clear that there is a risk of such failure.
- Using the Services in an illegal or immoral manner, or when it is apparent that there is a risk of doing so.
- Using the Services in a manner that significantly interferes with the direct or indirect use of the services provided by the Company, or when it is apparent that there is a risk of doing so.
- Violating the customer's obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- The customer is subject to a bankruptcy, corporate rehabilitation, special liquidation, civil rehabilitation, or similar legal insolvency procedure.
- All or part of the contract between the Company and the telecommunications carrier related to the Services is terminated.
- It becomes clear that the customer is a member of antisocial forces or has connections with them.
- Other serious reasons that make it difficult to continue the contract, similar to the preceding items.
- When the Company terminates the Service Agreement and suspends the provision of the Services pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the customer in advance of the reason and the date of suspension by registered e-mail. However, the Company may not notify the customer if it determines that an emergency or unavoidable situation exists.
- If the Service Agreement is terminated according to paragraph 1, the customer shall compensate the Company for any damages caused by the termination.
Article 27 (Disclaimer)
- Even during the usage period of the Service, if you connect to a communication network using a method other than the one recommended by our company through the communication terminal, you may be charged for international data roaming fees or other communication fees by the communication company you use. In such cases, unless there is a reason attributable to our company, we will not be held responsible.
- We shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the customer due to any difficulties in using the communication equipment, etc., caused by force majeure, large-scale network failures, or other reasons not attributable to our company, and we cannot provide refunds. However, if there is a reason attributable to our company for the difficulties caused, we shall compensate for the damages in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is a reason attributable to the customer for the difficulties in using the communication equipment, etc., the customer shall not be exempt from paying the usage fees.
- Even if our company is liable for damages to the customer due to breach of contract, tort liability, non-conformity liability, or other causes, unless our company has acted intentionally or with gross negligence, we shall not be obligated to compensate for special damages.
The damages compensation liability borne by our company can be fulfilled by offsetting it against the credit that our company has for the usage fees, etc., of this Service with respect to the customer (regardless of the payment due date). However, this does not apply when our company's compensation liability is based on a tort and there was malicious intent in the act causing it, or when the compensation liability concerns damages to the customer's life or body.
Article 28 (Subcontracting)
The Company may subcontract all or part of the work necessary for providing the Services to a third party, and the Customer shall agree to this in advance.
Article 29 (Confidentiality)
The Customer shall treat as confidential any non-public information disclosed by the Company in connection with the Services, which the Company requests to be treated as confidential, unless the Company has given prior written consent to the contrary.
Article 30 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- The governing law for the Services and these Terms and Conditions shall be Japanese law.
- In the event of any dispute arising in relation to the Services and these Terms and Conditions, the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of first instance.
Article 31 (Prepaid SIM)
- The Company shall sell Prepaid SIMs to the Customer.
- In light of the nature of Prepaid SIMs, no cancellations shall be permitted once the SIM has been dispatched. Customers are kindly requested to acknowledge this beforehand. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this provision shall not apply in cases of erroneous shipment of Prepaid SIMs.
- The provisions of Articles 1, 3 through 8, 11, 13, 14, and 23 through 30 shall be applied to Prepaid SIMs in a manner consistent with the preceding paragraphs and without prejudice to their terms.