Delivery at a hotel or guesthouse
The safest and handiest way to receive your package is at your hotel or guesthouse.
* Is there WiFi in the Rooms?
* Is my Hotel/ Hostel/ Guesthouse WiFi free?
We are the answer to these questions!
Just ask for your package at the Front/Bell/Concierge Desk when you check-in.
If you order at least 3 days before your arrival, your package will be delivered prior to your date/time of arrival.
(Exceptions apply: Okinawa, Hokkaido, Kyushu, remote areas may take longer time.)
Tips to ensure a smooth delivery :
- Specify the exact hotel name with address - your hotel may have other branches with very similar confusing names.
- Specify the exact name used at room booking – Hotel or guesthouse often reject deliveries for names that are not on their guest booking list. Be careful, especially if you are travelling with a group or family.
- If your package arrives after your check-in, keep an eye on any contact from your hotel or guesthouse staff. Most hotels inform you by lighting your room phone/headboard’s message indicator, or by leaving a message slip at your door.