Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all Customers who purchase our products or subscribe our services. All Customers must read, unserdtand, agree with that all of the Terms and Conditions contained in these Terms.
- All Customers are granted the right to use the products sold for personal use only, and shall not resell them to unauthorized persons. All products must be used only for legal and legitimate purposes.
- The Agreement and Contract shall come into effect as of the date on which Japan-Wireless.com (operated by Inbound Platform Corp.) receives the application and order from Customers.
- The "Start Date of Use" refers to the scheduled delivery date of the product specified by Customers at their application/ordering time, regardless of the actual usage of the product. Customers shall confirm the possible delivery date and time on Our website at their order placing, which depends on Customer's delivery address.
- Delivery of ordered product means that all products are delivered to Customer who ordered them in legitimate condition.
- All Customers shall be liable for any costs resulting from legal proceedings or other unlawful damages arising from Customer's failure to comply and perform the Contract.
Voice SIM card
- Even in the case your phone didn’t accept SIMs, we can not accept a cancelation.
- Monthly fee
* The first payments at the time of Customers' applications and orders will be the sum of the initial administration fee and the pro-rated usage for the number of days from the start date of Service to the end date of the application month.
* Customers' ordered plans cannot be changed once the payment is completed. If already completed order's plan needs to be changed, the existing order Contract has to be cancelled to sign a new Contract.
- Charges for calls
Included in monthly fee
- Initial administration fee
¥3,000 (Tax included)
*The initial administration fee will be added to the first invoice along with the monthly basic fee.
- SMS fees
¥2 (Tax included)
- SIM type and sizes
4G/ LTE (Sizes: standard / micro / nano)
IP Phone Apps
- Having a disgnated IP phone application installed on your phone in advance is required to make calls.
- It is at Customer's risk to make sure that your phone is compatible with your IP phone application. Please contact the application provider for any trouble during installation, which is required as a preliminary preparation.
- We are not responsible for and will not compensate for any damages caused by the malfunction of the IP phone application.
Please contact your application provider.
- Our Service uses the Band 1 (2.1GHz: covers urban areas) and the Band 19 (800MHz: covers rural areas) of NTT Docomo network.
If your phone supports Band 1 (most foreign phones), you can use the Service in most urban areas in Japan. If your phone does not support Band 19, the signal may be weak in rural areas as well as in urban areas where it is difficult to get a signal, such as inside buildings.
- We do not warrant coverage, quality of Service such as speed or data traffic condition, nor Service will be error free in all areas/locations as we have no control over this. Please understand that the speeds listed in the product information are the best effort rates from manufacture's product specifications. Remember that cellular device systems may be affected by interference caused by the weather, high buildings, geographical features, tunnels and so on.
- Except in the case of network failure of the network operator, we do not refund any fees paid due to inability to cover the service area, speed, or data traffic conditions.
- Cancellation of the Contract requested and received by 7:00 a.m. (Japan time) on the day three business days prior to the first date of use will be accedpted with no monthly fee charged. However, an initial administration fee of 3,000 yen will be charged.
- Japan Wireless cannot warrant compatibility of our SIM cards and your phone. SIM cards are not eligible for returns, refunds, or replacements, even if they do not work with your phone.
- If Customers cancel the monthly subscription in the middle of the usage period, the month in which the cancellation takes effect depends on the date the customer requests cancellation.
If you request cancellation more than 10 days before the end of a given month, you will not be charged for the following month. On the other hand, if the request for cancellation is made less than 9 days before the end of a given month, the customer will be charged for the following month.
Japan Wireless reserves the right to terminate this Contract with immediate effect and cease supplying the Services if any of the following events were found. We shall not be required to refund to customers any amount for the unused data relating to the Services at the time of termination.
・Customers fail or seem likely to fail to pay any debt.
・Customers use the Service unlawfully or in any form that offends public order and morals.
・Customers use the Service in any form under which such use may impair use by any other persons who directly or indirectly use the Service provided by Japan Wireless.
・Customers breach any obligations as prescribed in the Terms and Conditions.
・Customers file a petition for bankruptcy, corporate reorganization, liquidation or civil rehabilitation.
・Customers are found to belong to an organized crime group, are members of such a group or any other equivalent antisocial force, or have connections with any of these groups.
・Japan Wireless otherwise determines that there is any unavoidable reason for Japan Wireless to terminate the Agreement.
- When Japan Wireless terminates the use of the Service according to the previous paragraph, Japan Wireless will provide Customers with a prior notice of reasons for and the date of termination of the Service, using any of the methods. However, if Japan Wireless determines it to be an emergency or otherwise unavoidable, Japan Wireless may not provide Customers with any notice.
- In the event that the Service is terminated according to the previous paragraphs 1 and 2, Customers will be held accountable for any losses or liabilities incurred by Japan Wireless.
- There is a possibility that Japan Wireless may need to verify your identity according to the laws and regulations in Japan. In this case, we will immediately ask you to submit the identity verification documents specified by Japan Wireless.
If you do not respond to this request, we will terminate the Contract at our own discretion.
- Japan Wireless's total liability to Customers under this Terms and Conditions shall not exceed the Contract Amount, with respect to damages caused from or arising out of Japan Wireless's faults or negligence.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
All Customers and Japan Wireless agree in advance to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance to hear judicial disputes arising in connection with this Terms and Conditions.